What is a balcony? is a question that many people will have the correct answer, but not really complete and accurate. There are many people who often mistake the balcony with loggias.
So MOIVAONHATOI is here to answer for you exactly: What is a balcony? as well as help you distinguish between two different concepts: balcony and loggia.
WHAT IS A COMMITTEE?
Balcony (derived from the French language balcon / balk /) is an architecture in a house or building that is a horizontal space that is protruded and connected to a wall in front of a door and usually has a safety railing attached. Regular balconies are built from the second floor up. It is a protruding part of the attic, with a railing and a door to the room.
WHAT IS THE GENERAL DESIGN OF THE BOARD?
The general appearance of the house is the deciding factor in the appearance of the balcony. With houses designed in the old European style, the balcony is often decorated with decorative patterns with burrs, frills, just sophisticated. The railing can be made of bent steel and uses iron flowers with meticulous details as decorative motifs.
With houses with modern architectural style, balconies are simply designed with suitable color schemes to create accents for the exterior of the building. The form of handrail can be built with solid bricks or bars made of steel or stainless steel. In addition, you can use new materials such as glass or wood, which are also a way of decoration to create a unique style for the house to add luxury. Patterns for balconies are often designed by homeowners in sync with the patterns of windows and stairs.
Reference standard parameter of handrail height is from 1.1 m or more; The distance between the railing bars of the handrail should also not exceed 10 cm. For families with young children, it is not recommended to use the railing that is horizontal bars, children can climb very dangerous
See more: See feng shui direction By age, year of birth
DIFFERENTIATE BOARD AND LOTUS
What is the way to distinguish balcony and loggia? Let's find out with MOIVAONHATOI now!
- Both balconies and loggias are used in interior architectural design of houses, high-rise buildings, apartments, ... to serve the needs and aspirations of homeowners.
- As the outer corridor of the house, apartment, ...
- Create a cool, cool space, as well as ensure the aesthetic requirements, safe to use.
- The balcony and loggia are all designed and structured with good bearing materials such as wood, steel, and concrete to ensure absolute safety.
- Both balconies and loggias meet specific requirements for insulation, waterproofing and good drainage, so they are often designed as flat roofs.
LOT FOR SALE
- A lot is the design part of the house.
- Logos have only one direction of contact with the outside, while the other directions are covered by ceilings and walls.
- Lot is only used for multi-storey houses, or luxury apartments.
- Standing in the logos we can only see a single straight direction.
- Lot with indented architecture helps us avoid the influence, impact from the external environment.
See more: Quotations for construction of townhouses Just fill in the area, the number of floors
- The balcony has a protruding design, beyond the surface of the house.
- A balcony can design a roof or not depending on the overall interior design, or the preferences and needs of homeowners.
- Balconies often apply to low-rise buildings with few walls or villas.
- Standing on the balcony, we can look in many different directions.
- Balconies can be greatly affected by weather conditions such as sunshine, rain, etc.
With the above knowledge, you will surely understand more clearly what a balcony is. And now you no longer confuse the balcony with the loggia. Hopefully with information on how to design a balcony, you will have more ideas to design and decorate your balcony!
For advice on design - beautiful balcony construction, please contact:
MV CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - INVITED TO MY HOUSE
Hotline: 0908.66.88.10 - 09.0202.5707
Address: 201 Bà Triệu, Hai Bà Trưng District, Hà Nội