Paving is a stage that requires a very high level of care and ingenuity of the craftsman so that when the tiles are lined up in line, stick tightly, not blistering and have the most complete tile surface.
But still need to know a few small notes about current paving construction. MOIVAONHATOI will answer your questions around this issue, to easily track and supervise the construction of your house!
4-step process of tiling the technical house floor
Step 1: create a substrate
- At this step, it is necessary to create a tight foundation layer to create a flat, sure foundation layer that can withstand great pressure on the floor, and does not occur subsidence.
- Use the water pipe to stretch the wire to get the reinforcement and create the slope for the foundation
- Mix water to soak gradually into the cement mixture to create a lining mortar, pay attention to the mixing water level so that the mortar does not dry or become sticky.
- Spread the mixed cement mortar layer covering the entire floor with a thickness of 2 - 3cm
- Use a ruler to flatten the surface to create a slope according to the reinforced markers, if not evenly spread, flat will cause the tiles to be unbalanced, leading to cracking or breaking at the four corners of the brick.
STEP 2: EXECUTE TILES
- Use strings to create a straight line and then pave according to the tension line according to the principle of paving from left to right, from the inside out.
- Before paving, you need to spread the mortar layer about half a square meter wide or use a dedicated tile adhesive to create the adhesion of the tiles to the floor.
- Use a blade or a serrated trowel to shape the top wave on the mortar, then place the brick in the same direction as these corrugated lines.
- Use a rubber hammer to lightly strike between bricks to create a solid bond between the bricks and the substrate.
STEP 3: POST THE CIRCUIT
- After 24 hours from the tile paving, use rubbing glue with the same tone or dilute white cement
- When finished mixing, use cardboard sheets to scrub the mortar, glue to the seams to be carefully arranged in rows, avoid spilling, wherever powder is spread, wipe clean to help the cleaning process after construction easier.
STEP 4: CLEAN THE SURFACE
- After finishing the paving, wait for the scrub layer to dry about 24 - 36 hours depending on the weather.
- Use clean water to rinse the floor and use a towel to clean the stains on the brick surface, the cobbled road surface, you can use sandpaper to remove stains on the tile floor.
SOME NOTES WHEN LANDING THE BACKGROUND
Use standard, chipped free floor tiles in the same production batch.
Before construction, it is necessary to create a flat foundation, pouring concrete 3-5cm lower than the 0-0 level is the best so that the floor is not too high.
Roll the cement mortar and black sand according to the mortar grade standards so that the ground surface is very flat, not concave and convex
What is the cost of construction moivaonhatoi with paving construction?
Here is the table construction price of MOIVAONHATOI with paving construction items that meet the criteria of beauty - convenience. With over 10 years of experience of our team, with a team of highly skilled technicians, MOIVAONHATOI can create satisfaction for each project.
If you have any questions, please contact hotline 0908.66.88.10 - 09.0202.5707 to get free consultation from MOIVAONHATOI and 24/7 service.
You have a need for paving construction design, please contact:
MV CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - INVITED TO MY HOUSE
Hotline: 0908.66.88.10 - 09.0202.5707