HDF industrial wood is very popular in the modern furniture market because of its great advantages, so what is hdf? What are the characteristics, properties, and applications of hdf wood to a specific life? All questions about hdf wood will be answered by MOIVAONHATOI in the following article.
WHAT IS HDF?
High Density Fiberboard (HDF) is known as high density wood fiber. HDF wood is also known as HDF plywood panel made of 80-85% natural wood. The rest is additives to create hardness and wood binders.
HDF core industrial wood all have E1 standard. This is a standard to ensure durability, hardness and products of natural origin, not harmful to health. Depending on the input material, the core of the wood may be blue or white. Wood quality is not affected by the core color.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF HDF WOOD?
- Wood color (yellow, brown) is the typical color of standard HDF industrial wood.
- The average density of HDF boards is from 800 - 1040kg / m3.
- HDF board relatively heavy due to its high density.
See more: Design and construction of office furniture Simple 350m2 economical but still beautiful
WHAT IS THE HDF PLATE PRODUCTION PROCESS?
Monolithic natural wood is boiled and dried in a high temperature environment of 1000-2000 degrees C. With modern processing lines and completely industrialized, the wood is completely plastic and dried out of water. . The quality of wood is guaranteed along with fast processing time.
After being treated, wood pulp will be combined with additives to increase the hardness of the wood and prevent termites. They are then pressed under high pressure (850 - 870kg / cm2) and formed into sheets wood HDF. This board is usually 2,000mm x 2,400mm in thickness, from 6mm to 24mm thick. Also on request there may be other sizes.
After the surface-treated HDF boards will transfer to the cutting line according to the designed shape. These boards will be covered with wood veneer and surface coating. This surface coating is usually Melamine Resin combined with glass fiber Make up a transparent layer. Colors and wood grain will always be stable and well protected with this combination.
WHAT IS PRESERVING HDF PLACES?
- Avoid contact with water.
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean the dirt.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND POINTS OF HDF WOOD?
- HDF industrial wood is resistant to scratches and moisture, well overcome the disadvantages of natural wood.
- The ability of sound and heat insulation of wood is also very respectable. Therefore it is widely used in classrooms, office, hotels, houses.
- The stiffness of wood is high, able to withstand quite large loads.
- The ability to fasten screws of HDF is quite good, so furniture products are always durable.
- Easily painted or pressed decorative surfaces such as veneer, laminate, melamine, ... Because the surface is smooth, smooth and homogeneous.
- Surface HDF board can produce fibers and veins almost real wood. While the original board is yellow like carton paper.
- Over 80% is made of natural wood so it is friendly to human health as well as the environment.
- This is a useful solution for indoor and outdoor furniture such as school panels, furniture, room partitions or doors.
See more: Quotations design interior construction apartments Just fill in the area, the items to be constructed
- Among industrial wood, HDF is the most expensive wood.
- It is difficult to distinguish HDF (standard) from the naked eye.
- Only interior construction in flat or in combination with braces only creates accents, not made in the form of panels.
WHAT IS THE APPLICATION OF INDUSTRIAL WOOD HDF?
HDF industrial wood is often used to make indoor and outdoor furniture. Such as: Wall panels, furniture, room partitions, doors, ... In addition, they are also used as wooden floors because of their stability and high density.
HDF is a revolutionary product in the manufacturing and wood processing industry. HDF is used for flooring and doors. Doors made of HDF material have become the standard in the door of industrial and civil constructions in advanced countries such as Japan, Korea, USA, ... And increasingly developing strongly in Vietnam.
Above, we have explained briefly, fully what is hdf wood. By reading the article, you will also see the advantages and applications of hdf wood in life. Please rely on this useful information to choose the appropriate industrial wood for your home furniture!
For advice on choosing hdf, mdf furniture for furniture, please contact:
MV CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - INVITED TO MY HOUSE
Hotline: 0908.66.88.10 - 09.0202.5707
Address: 201 Bà Triệu, Hai Bà Trưng District, Hà Nội