Standard interior design process is something that any interior design - construction contractor needs to know. Customers should also learn about this process to not be surprised during the process of hiring interior design. So, what is the standard interior design process? MOIVAONHATOI has listed into each specific step below.
STEP 1: MEET CUSTOMERS - IDEA DISCUSSION
LEARN CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- Age, interests, needs, and wants of the customer
- Type of ownership, area, design ... (Sometimes customers confuse special types or languages using regions, for example: house lot, street, single - duplex ...)
- Number of people using those interior spaces
- Customers use the design for: Residential, renting (foreign or domestic customers), selling ...
- Learn customers' preferences about art and interior style.
- Technical advice and investment estimates
LOSE THE FOLLOWING
- Main design style
- Require materials and materials used in the interior
- Demand and budget of customers
- Design costs.
STEP 2: SURVEY OF THE SCENE
In interior design processes, the second step that MOIVAONHATOI will take is to conduct a field survey. In this step, we will set aside a visit to the customer's house for a field survey. Accordingly, we will:
- Measuring, checking architectural spaces, properties of spaces, locations and technical roads.
- Accurately draw architectural spaces, especially elevation, size, and taste
on the walls, beams, floors of your home
- Draw the exact location, path of the devices, the connection lines of the devices
All of these stages are intended to ascertain the nature and specifications of the existing equipment or components
will install ...
See more: Quotations for construction of townhouses Just fill in the area, the number of floors
STEP 3: SIGN THE DESIGN CONTRACT
If the two sides understand each other's needs and wants, then MOIVAONHATOI will move to the third step in the interior design process: signing a contract. The contract we offer will specify the following:
- Design costs
- Items will design
- Style each item
- Design schedule
- Payment schedule
- Offers and promotions for customers (if any)
STEP 4: UP CONCEPT - DESIGN THE INTERIOR
After reaching an agreement on the design contract, the next step in the interior design process is: conducting interior design, as well as up the overall concept for the project. First of all, the architects of MOIVAONHATOI will come up with the preliminary ground design:
- Division of space, layout of furniture, layout of the main equipment in the interior
- Plan the interior style, materials used
Criteria that we give when designing preliminary ground are to ensure:
- Draw the correct scale, position of furniture, equipment, dividing walls
- Partition walls, locations of furniture and equipment must be suitable to the current situation, structures and locations
From there, customers can get a rough idea of the current state of the house and discuss their wishes, needs and ideas with the architect.
Make sure the wishes and needs of the host are clearly understood by the architect, then the architect will proceed with the detailed design.
This step will take several contacts.
STEP 5: 3D DESIGN
Once we have agreed on the common design ground and concept, we will move on to the 3D design step in the interior design process. Our architects will conduct 3D rendering of indoor areas. 3D design ideas will have to ensure:
- Sticking to the homeowner's interior style requirements
- Use materials that meet customers' requirements, grade, type, color
STEP 6: PRESENT DESIGN DESIGN WITH CUSTOMERS
Once the 3D drawing is completed, the architects will continue to take the next step in the interior design process as follows:
- Describe in detail the design plan built according to customer requirements
- Help customers visualize the overall of their interior works.
- Presenting the use of materials to help customers know the material that will be used for their home
At this point, will proceed to modify the unsatisfactory points of the customer until the 3D perspective is locked.
See more: Quotations design interior construction apartments Just fill in the area, the items to be constructed
STEP 7: DESIGNING TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS
After customers have satisfied with 3D drawings, MOIVAONHATOI will conduct technical drawings.
The architect of MOIVAONHATOI will hand over that 2D drawing to the customer
Dossier of construction drawing design will contain all the following elements:
- Dimensions, location, symbols of details, furniture
- Types of materials, codes of materials and equipment
- Color according to the code, or as a sample
- Layout design of functional diagram
- Floor and ceiling tiles drawings (if any)
- Drawings of sockets, switches
- Detailed drawings of wooden furniture
And some additional samples depending on the type of apartment such as: application file for construction permit to the project management (if necessary)
STEP 8: MAKE A VOLUME TABLE AND ESTIMATE BY EACH DESIGN ITEM
The final step in the interior design process, MOIVAONHATOI
will make a table of the amount of work to be done, make an estimate for the whole
works and proceed to dissect the volume and quote the following items:
- The cost of supplies includes tiles, paint, floors, high ceilings, etc. and rough finishing labor.
- Sanitary equipment, Kitchen appliances, and some accessories such as hinges, lifting arms, stone face, glass surface, rails of all kinds ....
- Decorative accessories such as lights, lighting, pictures ...
- Curtain, wallpaper, leather…
- Items purchased according to customer requirements.
- Price of construction items of wooden furniture.
All of the above factors will be combined into a complete dossier, soft pack + hard copy and sent to customers.
Finish the design, conduct pre-acceptance test and liquidation of design contract.
Above are the basic procedures when designing interior housing. If you are a design contractor, you can follow these steps. And if you are a guest who needs to redesign your interior, you should also grasp these processes to monitor the steps, as well as push when the design process is not on schedule.
If you want to design - construction of interior furniture of apartments, please contact:
MV CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - INVITED TO MY HOUSE
Hotline: 0908.66.88.10 - 09.0202.5707
Address: 201 Bà Triệu, Hai Bà Trưng District, Hà Nội