Many people still do not know how to distinguish sunken and floating plaster ceilings? Just like the definition of a plaster ceiling is still quite vague with many homeowners. That's why MOIVAONHATOI is here to answer this question, as well as give you the basic characteristics of this ceiling type.
WHAT IS TRAN THACH CAO FINDER?
Submerged ceilings are a type of plasterboard that has a skeletal structure hidden all over the plasterboard, you will not be able to see these skeletons, looking like a normal concrete ceiling painted beautifully. The concealed ceiling is designed to consist of a skeleton frame and plasterboards, in which the skeleton is intended to hang plasterboards. U shaped aluminum frame is screwed together, then it is put together plasterboard.
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE OF LENGTHAO TRAN?
- Main bar: Main bearing bar is suspended from the ceiling by means of suspension assemblies and raised chains
- Side bars: Bars are connected to the main bar and contact the ceiling panel
- Sidebar: The bar is connected between a wall or a wall with a main and an auxiliary bar
- Gypsum board: The ceiling panels will be connected with the main, auxiliary and wall bars covering the skeleton system forming the ceiling surface.
- Accessories: Used to link the bars and ceiling panels together to form a complete submerged ceiling system
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF TRAN CAO CAO?
- Ceiling plasterboard has the advantage of high aesthetics when easily decorating patterns, motifs according to your taste
- Can be paired with a variety of decorative lights to bring luxurious beauty, sophistication for each room.
- The optimal sunken ceiling space feels airy
- Ceiling sinks are easy to apply in many interior design of villas, townhouses, office... Whether large or small, this ceiling pattern is also very suitable
- Lightweight, safe for users
- Soundproofing, better insulation than floating ceiling
- The cost of installing submersible plasterboard ceiling is quite high because the design and construction time requires meticulousness, ingenuity and more time.
- The process of repairing or checking any details that need to remove the entire ceiling, this takes a lot of effort and sometimes even smashing the plaster ceiling.
- Very hydrophobic and moist, so when consulting and executing, the person in charge must pay close attention to influencing factors.
- Easy to warp if there is a difference in temperature or local humidity
Hopefully, with the information above, you already understand what gypsum plasterboard ceiling is. And if you think this ceiling style is suitable for your overall interior, then include it in one of your options!
Want to design, assemble and execute submersible drywall ceiling for housing / office, please contact:
MV CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - INVITED TO MY HOUSE
Hotline: 0908.66.88.10 - 09.0202.5707
Address: 201 Bà Triệu, Hai Bà Trưng District, Hà Nội