What is plaster ceiling? Perhaps many people will have the answer because plasterboard ceiling is very popular in today's furniture world. Gypsum ceiling is so popular because it has great advantages in aesthetics and performance. So what else do we not know about this particular type of ceiling? Let's discover MOIVAONHATOI now!
WHAT IS PLASTER CEILING?
Gypsum ceilings are ceilings that are assembled by plasterboard with ceiling frame system. Or more specifically, we can see plaster ceiling is a complex structure of many layers of materials including: plaster frame, plaster, paint and other related accessories.
- Gypsum skeleton frame works to create a solid structure to hang the ceiling system on reinforced concrete floors or roof structure of the house through hanging rods.
- Gypsum ceiling board has the function of creating flat surfaces for the ceiling. This plate is directly linked to the frame system by means of a special screw.
- Paint layer has the function of creating smooth, even color for the surface of the ceiling.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND ADVANTAGES OF TRAN THACH CAO?
Although it is the most popular type of ceiling today with many different advantages, but the plaster ceiling also cannot avoid the defects. So what are the advantages and disadvantages of plasterboard ceiling? Let's learn about the characteristics of this ceiling with MOIVAONHATOI!
What are the advantages of plasterboard ceiling? You will find the answer thanks to the information below!
ADVANTAGES OF TRAN THAO CAO GENERAL
- With fast construction characteristics, easy to disassemble without affecting the ceiling structure, gypsum ceiling is applied a lot in civil and industrial buildings, commercial centers, or areas. office,…
- Gypsum material is also very friendly to the environment and user health because it does not contain toxic substances, or unpleasant odors.
- Gypsum ceiling has outstanding technical indicators such as fire resistance, heat resistance, sound insulation, sound absorption and moisture resistance. With such a function, it is nothing when gypsum ceiling is used so much.
- Gypsum ceiling also has aesthetics, with diverse designs. You can freely paint, hang decorative items, or create different shapes for plaster ceiling to breathe soul for your living space.
- The two most common types of plaster ceiling are floating plaster ceilings and sunken plaster ceilings. Each type of ceiling has its own advantages and disadvantages, and we will learn more about them later.
See more: Interior design goldmark city apartment 70m2 200 million
ADVANTAGES OF HIGH THOUS TRAN
- Floating gypsum ceiling has a skeleton structure and plasterboards that are easy to be removed, and construction helps you shorten the time of construction and construction.
- Gypsum ceiling helps to cover the remaining imperfections in the ceiling in a subtle and skillful way.
- Floating ceilings are suitable for high, wide, and airy spaces. They help fill, and animate, spaces that are too big, or too empty.
ADVANTAGES OF TRAN THAO CAO LAM
- Plaster ceiling is inherently beautiful flat, smooth, but also very lively when creating more decorative patterns.
- Ceiling design diversity, high aesthetics, if not closely observed, we can even mistakenly believe the ceiling
- Ceiling submersible better so it can be easily combined with decorative lights, easy to cut, bend, suitable for many different interior styles.
Many people also wonder what is a disadvantage of a ceiling with many functions such as plaster ceiling? Essentially like all other interior elements, plasterboard ceiling also contains some shortcomings. Detail:
- Gypsum ceiling is very hydrophobic, if soaked, it will stain yellow, quickly broken. To avoid this situation, engineers must perform good waterproofing for the ceiling during construction.
- The color of a plaster ceiling is usually white, so for spaces with a variety of colors, it doesn't really fit.
- If the plasterboard ceiling sinks can easily hang heavy decorative flaps, the floating plasterboard ceiling cannot because it will easily fall off and break the ceiling.
- For submersible plasterboard ceiling, the downside is difficult to fix. The ceiling will need to be removed for repair even if some of the ceiling tiles are broken, or the ceiling is slightly stained.
See more: Interior design northern diamond apartment 110m2 190 million
WHAT ARE NOTES WHEN CONSTRUCTION OF TRAN THACH HIGH?
From the characteristics of the plaster ceiling as above, did you know to draw the note when plaster ceiling construction is yet? Let MOIVAONHATOI answer for you!
- Gypsum ceilings are inherently hydrophobic, so please check the roof thoroughly before applying, anti-leak, good waterproofing to avoid water damaging this ceiling type.
- When used for a long time, plaster has shrinking properties, causing cracks in the ceiling, especially where cement is used. Especially for submerged ceilings, these cracks will cause loss of aesthetics and reduce the value of the ceiling. Therefore, when cracks appear, you need to quickly handle them immediately so that the consequences are not more serious.
- On the market today there are many types of plasterboard ceiling, so you need to be wise when choosing quality gypsum ceiling panels, with good water resistance. You should choose the type of ceiling to suit each type of roof to achieve the highest quality and aesthetic effect.
Obviously, with undeniable advantages such as high aesthetics, diverse models, good use, plaster ceiling is increasingly occupying the hearts of fastidious landlords. However, you should also think carefully about the definition of plaster ceiling is to grasp the characteristics of this type of ceiling to have construction measures to be reasonable.
Want to design - construction plasterboard housing, please contact:
MV CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - INVITED TO MY HOUSE
Hotline: 0908.66.88.10 - 09.0202.5707
Address: 201 Bà Triệu, Hai Bà Trưng District, Hà Nội