We often hear the house has a beautiful façade, but we don't really understand what it is. And having understood, I do not know how to make the facade suitable Feng Shui? So let MOIVAONHATOI help you clear things up.
WHAT IS CASH?
The facade is known as the front of the house, which is the first place the viewer will notice your home. The front is the side with the main door, the back is the symmetrical part with the front, also known as the back. According to feng shui, the front and back of the house represent yin and yang, so a balance is needed.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF CASH IN HOUSING?
When looking at the house, one will see the front of the house so the front of the house plays an extremely important role, cannot be overlooked. The front of the house is beautiful to impress visitors to the house, and to show the class, and the attitude of the host. Also according to feng shui, the front of the house also affects luck, career names, and fortune of family members. Therefore, it is not uncommon to build a facade of a home, homeowners often attach great importance to feng shui. Plots with beautiful locations are often sought after by many people because it will ensure a beautiful looking facade.
HOW IS THE FRONT OF COMBINATION?
So what is a façade called feng shui? Let's solve this with MOIVAONHATOI.
CASH BOUND BACKED RESOURCES
In feng shui, the concept of "Ming road converging - the post-mountain road" to confirm the role of the facade, and the back side is very important and widely applied. Accordingly, homeowners should design a bright, airy facade, while the logistics face has a solid fulcrum.
In the process of house preparation, family members should not leave unclean items such as mops, dustbin, etc. in front of the house to ensure the facade is always clean, airy and suitable for the beauty.
The "bright foyer" is a decisive characteristic to the success or failure of family members. When you buy a new home, you should consider choosing a house with a facade facing a large yard to collect your fortune. But you should also pay attention not to plant too many trees in the garden, the bushes should not be too high, otherwise it will cover the front of the house, as well as prevent the source of gas into the house.
See more: See feng shui direction By age, year of birth
THE MAIN DOOR GIVES A LOT OF LUCK
In addition to protecting the main door from the influence of bad energy from outside, you also need to pay attention to the feng shui of the space around the main door. It is necessary to build a structure related to water near the main gate area such as small springs, artificial waterfalls or lakes, fish tanks. You can decorate with plants, flowers and green leaves, full of vitality, and operate the water to flow positive energy is generated continuously.
The tank should be placed to the left of the front door (from the inside of the house) and can be used to keep fish that are symbols of spiritual wealth, such as: goldfish, carp, goldfish or turtle, ... However, you should note that if you have raised catfish do not raise turtles, and vice versa, because these two animals are not compatible with each other. It is important to install a filter to keep the water always rich in oxygen and circulate. In addition, the fish in the tank are healthy, grow quickly to bring good luck, and a good opportunity for homeowners, so do not forget to feed them with protein and vitamin rich foods.
THE DOOR DOES NOT DISCIPLE WITH TOILET
The main door can be adversely affected if placed near the toilet. Therefore, you should avoid building toilets directly opposite the door. With such construction tramp, you should use a sturdy partition to clearly divide the toilet from the main door.
For tall buildings, the toilet located above the main door also does not bring luck. Because, the negative energy from the toilet above the head seeps through the ceiling and moves downwards, seriously affecting the main door in particular and the front of the house in general, bringing bad luck to everyone in the house. In this case, you need to change the position of the toilet or the door so that it is reasonable.
If you build bathrooms on the upper floors, make sure that these rooms have a certain distance from the main door on the ground floor and the floors. But if you can't relocate the main door or toilet, you should install a light in this area to partially offset the bad energy to the main door. This method only partially fake, but still better, right?
See more: Quotations design interior construction apartments Just fill in the area, the items to be constructed
WHAT ARE THE OTHER THINGS TO AVOID WHEN THE DESIGN OF THE CASH MAIN DOOR?
Once again, it must be confirmed that the main door plays a very important role in the front of the house, so its feng shui part must be more important. This is the secondary "gate", which is the junction between your living space and the external environment. Installing good feng shui points near the main door is not enough, but you must limit the bad things from entering this area. Therefore, when designing the main door, you should absolutely pay attention to the following:
- Avoid direct doors to the room outside the living room, because it will affect the air and position of the owner. If the main door connects to the dining room, the family members will become lazy, and only think about eating. If the main door is connected to the kitchen, which is destined to burn, all the fortunes of the family will be burned up, all family members are always angry and discord with each other. If the main door connects to the bedroom with a negative source of energy, then the people in the house will become tired, lack of energy and be inactive.
- Do not let the main door open to see a cramped, narrow space such as a corridor, small lobby, etc. In these cases, if you cannot change the direction of the door, you should hang a mirror on it. walls of the foyer and do not directly reflect the main door to absorb light, and reflect the space more spacious.
- Do not leave the main door open and open to a long and straight corridor because it is like a poison arrow aimed at your back so every time you leave the house and point at your heart when you return. You can place a screen to prevent this source of killing intent from entering you
- Screen room also has the effect of separating the doors lying on the same line. This type of door design needs to be prevented because it will make good energy escape and convert into killing intent.
- Avoid columns that are angled opposite to the main door. If your home has a square column facing the front door, its sharp edges will also attack directly on the fortunes that are coming to you. To solve this problem, you can use a lush planter combined with a hanging ball to cover the column to reduce the "hostile" energy it emits.
After reading this article, you probably have a better understanding of what a facade is, and you also know more ways to navigate the front door so that the facade is best suited to feng shui. Wish you will have a beautiful facade, always bright, help you "win" much luck, and fortune home
If you want to receive design advice - construction of a beautiful house facade, please contact immediately:
MV CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - INVITED TO MY HOUSE
Hotline: 0908.66.88.10 - 09.0202.5707
Address: 201 Bà Triệu, Hai Bà Trưng District, Hà Nội