Although Thai roofs are originally originated in Thailand, they have quickly gained popularity in Vietnamese houses, so what are specific Thai roof houses? What characteristics does it have? Let's find out in the following article by MOIVAONHATOI!
WHAT IS THAI ROOF HOUSE?
Similar to the name, the Thai roof was originally from Thailand and then imported to our country.
The structure of the roof includes: the roof, the main door, the window, and the roof covering the head. All parts are designed according to Thai architecture.
The striking feature of the roof is that the roof is tile-shaped and is stacked on top of each other, creating a certain slope. Compared to other types of houses, roofed houses are usually designed with sophisticated architecture and higher costs.
Thai roofs can be applied to many different types of houses such as: 4-level roof houses (Thai roof houses only have ground floor), Thai roof houses with 2 floors or more and Thai roof villas high class.
WHAT ARE THE OUTSTANDING CHARACTERISTICS OF ECO-FRIENDLY?
THAI ROOF HOUSE FROM 2 STOREYS AND MORE
Often 2-storey roof houses will be suitable for people living in the city.
Model of modern state-of-the-art roofs 2, 3, .. the floor is evaluated suitable for families living in the city and has a small area of land.
Ensure that you will own a striking, luxurious apartment when choosing this type of thai roof.
Thai roof houses with 2 to 3 floors or more require more sophisticated construction techniques. Construction time is longer.
See more: Quotations for construction of townhouses Just fill in the area, the number of floors
THREE-LEVEL ROOFING HOUSE 4
With a model of grade 4 roof, it will usually have a floor area of about 1000m2 and has less than 3 floors.
With nice level 4 roof houses, you will find many in rural areas. Because the cost of building and designing level 4 roof houses is quite low compared to other types. Suitable for the conditions of families with moderate income.
The next favorite feature of this type of house is its very short construction period. You can quickly complete and do not require high technology.
WHAT ARE NOTES WHEN THE THAI ROOF HOUSE?
Before constructing roof tiles, you should measure and calculate the standard before construction. The most beautiful slope for this type of house is about 30 degrees, the maximum downstream of the roof is 10m.
For roofs with a slope of 45 degrees, you can choose roof tiles with swept ranges from 10 to 15m. Ideally, you should lay a bottom row properly then gradually roof up.
For standard roofing, you roof from right to left and from bottom to top. Note the distance of the tiles are just enough. Not too tight or too far away.
In the process of roofing, be careful when stepping on the tile. In order to avoid broken tiles and unsafe for roofers.
After roofing is completed, the roof should be cleaned. Get a clean towel when you're done. To make the roof beautiful and protect the roof well, you can apply paint to the roof.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND RESTRICTIONS OF THAI THAI HOUSE?
Roofing houses have advantages and disadvantages, requiring you to consider carefully before choosing.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THAI THAI HOUSE?
Advantages of the roof house in comparison with other roof structures are:
- Thai roof design is suitable for all types of areas: no requirement for too wide or narrow area.
- Thai roof models will have many design designs when building. So you can freely choose the style depending on the use, the overall design of the house and personal preferences.
- Construction roof material is also very diverse to meet your needs.
- Thai roof is very popular in a tropical monsoon country like Vietnam because it has very good heat dissipation features.
- You also do not worry about rainwater stagnant on the roof because the structure of the roof for natural drainage features. Thanks to that, the roof protects your home from seepage, or water absorption.
See more: See feng shui direction By age, year of birth
- The architecture of the house combined with the Thai roof design will enhance the elegant beauty of your home
- The townhouse capital which is beautiful modern, square when combined with the Thai roof will also create the rhythm, softer.
- Experts Feng Shui Always very good assessment of the roof type pyramid with relative slope as the roof.
- According to feng shui, Thai roof will help homeowners avoid the phenomenon of accumulating weapons that cause flow of gas in the home. Since then, bang thai brought much luck and good for homeowners.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THAI THAI HOUSE?
In addition to the prominent features, and the functionality that the roof offers, it also has certain limitations when construction. So what are the disadvantages of a roof house?
- Thai roof is meticulously constructed, detailed but after a period of use, you need to construct and maintain the Thai roof. Thai roof houses are very detailed, so each time of construction or repair requires very meticulous, careful. so for the general model, this is quite difficult and takes a lot of time.
- Because roofing during construction requires meticulousness and high accuracy, the construction cost of roofing houses is usually higher than normal.
Above, MOIVAONHATOI has helped you to answer: What is the roof, as well as giving you the advantages and disadvantages of this roof type for you to easily consider. Hopefully with this knowledge you will be more lucid in choosing the right roof style for your home.
Want to design - construction of thai roof, please contact:
MV CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - INVITED TO MY HOUSE
Hotline: 0908.66.88.10 - 09.0202.5707
Address: 201 Bà Triệu, Hai Bà Trưng District, Hà Nội