Studio is not just a term for a space for filming and taking pictures with specialized equipment, but it is also used to talk about a type of apartment. So what is a studio apartment? What features does this apartment have? What are the pros and cons to consider when choosing? Let MOIVAONHATOI solve all for you in the article below.
WHAT IS A STUDIO APARTMENT?
Studio apartments are apartments that are quite small, between spaces usually do not have a clear division by the walls.
Studio apartments began to appear most commonly in the UK. Initially, the studio apartment was designed to cater to single students, students, and commuters, with low to moderate incomes between the ages of 18 and 30. Later, Studio apartments has gradually become more popular and appeared in real estate projects of many countries around the world, including Vietnam. This apartment is also known by other names as Efficiency or Bachelor.
However, in Vietnam, studio apartments are not really popular. Only a few studio apartment projects are in Ho Chi Minh City. In Hanoi, there is still no clear distinction between small apartments and Studio apartments. If it is divided into one or two bedrooms, it is no longer called a studio apartment. Only when the space in the apartment is not separated into separate rooms, it is called a studio apartment.
See more: Interior design gardenia apartment 100m2 250 million
FEATURES OF THE STUDIO APARTMENT
What are the salient features of a studio apartment? Please read the following information to better understand:
- A studio usually has an area of 25 m2 to 65 m2 is the maximum.
- The highlight that easily identifies a studio apartment is that in interior design all elements are in the same space, i.e. there are no walls to divide the rooms, making the whole apartment look like a large room. so.
- To ensure privacy, only the toilet will be designed to turn into a separate corner but sometimes to increase the viewing angle, and space for the toilet, the toilet will be fitted with glass walls.
ANALYSIS OF THE ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGES OF THE STUDIO APARTMENT
Just like any other type of apartment, a studio apartment has its own advantages and disadvantages. So what are the specific characteristics of this studio apartment?
- Life in a studio apartment is very convenient. Without any partitions, you'll see everything at your fingertips. All living needs are spread out in a small area, leading to convenience in all activities from eating, sleeping, staying, living, etc. From one space to another space, from this need to need. other just a few steps, or stretch your arms, you can easily achieve.
- Because of its small size, the cost of buying / renting studio apartments is also quite low. Therefore, it is well suited to the low to medium segment audience. You also do not need to spend too much money to design or choose furniture for this pretty small studio apartment.
- In addition, with a small area, a minimalist lifestyle, you can save large amounts of money and time on cleaning, as well as home maintenance.
- The rooms in a studio apartment are all arranged in a common space, so it also creates the optimal solution for saving energy, especially from lighting and cooling. You only need a few light bulbs, 1 or 2 fans and air conditioners are enough lighting and cooling for the entire apartment. It's convenient, right?
- Do not think that the space of a small studio apartment, you can not have the beautiful interior design. Currently, there are many impressive design styles for this type of apartment. Therefore, this is an ideal space for you to express your personality, your interior preferences.
See more: Interior design flexible talks 80m2 250 million
- Because of its small size and common living space, you need to determine that you won't have any privacy. Therefore, studio apartments are only suitable for single people, or at the very least newly-married low-income couple.
- Although there may be a variety of designs, you cannot use too much furniture in the common space of a studio apartment. Therefore, to ensure airy and convenient, you should choose minimalist furniture, and arrange them neatly and smartly to take advantage of as much space as possible.
- The duration of a studio apartment is only 20-25 years. Therefore, you need to consider carefully if you want to choose to stay long.
With the above information provided by MOIVAONHATOI about studio apartments, hopefully you understand what this type of apartment is, and have yourself the basic knowledge to decide whether to use a studio apartment in the future or is not.
If you want to design - construction of apartments, please contact:
MV CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - INVITED TO MY HOUSE
Hotline: 0908.66.88.10 - 09.0202.5707
Address: 201 Bà Triệu, Hai Bà Trưng District, Hà Nội