Powder coating technology is used a lot in civil engineering and factories today, so what exactly is powder coating? How is it applicable? And what are its advantages? Let's find out in this article with MOIVAONHATOI.
WHAT IS ELECTRICAL PAINT?
Powder coating is the coating of a layer of plastic on the surface of the parts to be covered. There are two common types of plastics in powder coating: hard thermoplastics and thermoplastics thermoplastics are substances that form coatings without having to undergo molecular structure transformation (such as polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon , polyvinyclorua and polyester thermoplastics). And thermoset resins are folded diagonally to create a permanent heat-resistant film that will not be melted again (epoxy, hybrite, polyester urethane, acrylic, triglycidyl isoxyanuric polyester).
In addition, powder coating is also known as dry paint because the coating property is in powder form and when put into use it will be positively charged (+), when passing through a device called powder coating fig. . At the same time, the paint will also have a negative charge (-) to create a link between the paint powder and the painted object.
WHAT IS POWDER PAINT POWDER?
CONCEPT OF STATIC PAINT POWDER
So what is more specific powder coating? Powder coating is a widely used raw material in powder coating technology, including 3 main components: plastic, pigments and other additives.
CLASSIFICATION OF STATIC PAINT POWDER
4 common types of powder coating are: gloss, matt, sand, texture, wrinkle. Paints can be used both indoors and outdoors. Depending on the overall interior, and needs, as well as personal preferences, you can choose the appropriate powder coating.
HOW TO STORAGE ELECTRIC PAINT POWDER
Electrostatic powder coating does not worry about explosion because it does not contain solvents, and also in the form of dry powder. Therefore, you can be completely assured of its safety. But you should also comply with some of the following conditions to be able to preserve paint powder safely and effectively:
- Store in a cool and dry place
- For the climate in Vietnam, powder coatings should be stored at temperatures below 33 degrees Celsius
- Do not put more than 5 layers when piling or planting paint powder on each other.
See more: Interior design northern diamond apartment 110m2 190 million
WHAT IS THE APPLICATION OF STATIC PAINT PAINT?
With the features that we mentioned about powder coating, they are only suitable for metal surfaces. Therefore, this type of coating technology is often applied in home metal furniture and industrial machinery. We can mention its diverse applications such as:
- Painted galvanized iron and steel shelves.
- Painted iron and steel fences.
- Painted iron gate aluminum port.
- Paint ovens, industrial fans.
- Painted metal hammock frame.
- Painted steel door frame.
What are the advantages of electrostatic paint?
Scientists around the world also have to admit that: Very rare modern technology such as powder coatings, when it was invented to replace the old technology but gives high quality, reduces costs. products while investment costs remain the same as the old technology. The world is still admiring the advantages of this paint technology as:
- Electrostatic painting technology does not require the use of extra primer, which is expensive
- Paint is used up to 99% thoroughly. During the spraying process, if the paint does not stick to the surface of the product, you can easily recover and reuse it again.
- Time to finish painting products quickly.
- Using powder coating, you will not worry about being painted wrong, bad paint. Because if unsatisfactory spraying or other affected areas, you can also clean it easily.
See more: Interior design goldmark city apartment 70m2 200 million
EASY TO USE
- The process of automatic painting is easy thanks to the automatic spraying system.
- The paint powder sticks to you, you don't need to worry. It is easy to clean without resorting to solvents or detergents to clean.
- Powder coating is both durable and aesthetically pleasing with absolute gloss and smoothness
- Even when exposed to the adverse effects of weather, the objects painted with electrostatic paint will not rust. Therefore, you can indifferently use this paint technology for the exterior.
- Powder coating color is also very diverse and rich, helping you spoiled for choice
SAFETY WITH PEOPLE AND ENVIRONMENT
Unlike other paint odors that often have unpleasant odors that affect human health, electrostatic paint is friendly to both the user and the environment. This is a prominent advantage that makes you think that you should use this paint technology instead of other paints.
Above is the basic knowledge about powder coating. Hopefully, you really understand what powder coating is, and can confidently apply it to your home.