A balcony may be a term many people have heard, but people who ask what it is have no answers. Or some people cannot distinguish the balcony from the balcony. Despite the many similar characteristics, the log cabin and balcony are fundamentally different.
Let MOIVAONHATOI answer you with questions such as: What is a lot? Or log in other balconies at what point!
WHAT IS LOTS?
Logos is an architecture in a house or building. Architecturally, the loggia is the corridor outside. Lot is built into the negative surface of the house, or simply understand that it is built indented inside. Therefore, it is shielded very carefully. If you look from the inside of the loggia, you will only see one direction in front of you, the two sides are covered by the wall. The upper part of the loggia is covered by the floor above.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF LOTS?
Lot has 2 main functions: to rest and serve
LOT LIFE TO PLAY
The beautiful lots used to relax are often designed in rooms such as bedrooms, living rooms, common room, ...
The function of these houses is to make living space more airy and cool, thereby creating a positive energy source for family members.
See more: Interior design gardenia apartment 100m2 250 million
LOT LOTS TO SERVE
Lot associated with service functions are arranged in many areas such as kitchen, or toilet to serve the needs and activities of the owner.
It is easy to see lots of serviced apartments in the apartment as a place to hang clothes. These types of silo not only ensure aesthetic, but are also favored by the absolute safety of use.
WHAT IS THE LIVER DESIGN STANDARD?
The National Construction Ministry has set out the following specific provisions when designing a lot:
- Lot must only be designed with a house of 3 stories or more and must use fire-proof materials in design and construction.
- Limiting the installation of glass in the batch.
- With high-rise apartment buildings (from 6 floors or more) should only design lots instead of balconies to ensure absolute safety when used. In particular, the lot must not be opened, and have a minimum height of 1.2m.
- For high-rise buildings not designed bungalows, it is also advisable to arrange windows, emergency doors for timely rescue and rescue.
DISTRIBUTION LOT LOT AND Balcony
What is the way to distinguish a balcony and balcony? Let's find out with MOIVAONHATOI now!
- Both lots and balconies are applied in interior architecture design of houses, high buildings, apartments, ... to serve the needs, aspirations of the owner.
- As the outer corridor of the house, apartment, ...
- Create a cool, cool space, as well as ensure the aesthetic requirements, safe to use.
- Logos and balconies are designed and constructed with good bearing materials such as wood, steel, concrete to ensure absolute safety.
- Logos and balconies all meet specific requirements on insulation, waterproofing and good drainage organization, so they are usually designed as flat roofs.
See more: Interior design flexible talks 80m2 250 million
- The balcony has a protruding design, beyond the surface of the house.
- A balcony can design a roof or not depending on the overall interior design, or the preferences and needs of homeowners.
- Balconies often apply to low-rise buildings with few walls or villas.
- Standing on the balcony, we can look in many different directions.
- Balconies can be greatly affected by weather conditions such as sunshine, rain, etc.
LOT FOR SALE
- A lot is the design part of the house.
- Logos have only one direction of contact with the outside, while the other directions are covered by ceilings and walls.
- Lot is only used for multi-storey houses, or luxury apartments.
- Standing in the logos we can only see a single straight direction.
- Lot with indented architecture helps us avoid the influence, impact from the external environment.
With the above knowledge, we are confident that you already know what batches are. And distinguish the balcony from the balcony. Hopefully, with this useful information, you can easily choose to build a balcony or log house for your home.
Want to design - construct lots for houses, apartments, please contact:
MV CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - INVITED TO MY HOUSE
Hotline: 0908.66.88.10 - 09.0202.5707
Address: 201 Bà Triệu, Hai Bà Trưng District, Hà Nội