What is an apartment? This is probably an easy question for many people because apartments are the most popular residence model in Vietnam. This is because apartments have outstanding features that suit the needs of Vietnamese people. So what does the apartment really mean? And what are the most prevalent types today? MOIVAONHATOI will answer you clearly.
WHAT IS A RESIDENTIAL?
Apartment is a type of building with 2 floors or more, with many apartments, aisles, stairs, a private area, a shared area and a system of infrastructure works used for households. , individuals, organizations, including condominiums built for residential purposes and condominiums built for mixed use purposes for residential and business purposes.
CHARACTERISTICS OF APARTMENTS
Apartments are very popular in Vietnam and many countries around the world thanks to the following advantages:
Apartment with high utility that we cannot deny as:
- Residents will use the same comprehensive and modern infrastructure. This is the internal utility that you can get when owning an apartment.
- In the apartment buildings, there are utilities attached, serving all the needs of residents such as play area, gym, swimming pool, Park, sports ground, supermarket, ...
- These urban areas are clearly planned with full integration of socio-economic services, ensuring maximum convenience for the people. People just need to live in the staff of the planned areas to be able to fully enjoy modern facilities such as shopping malls, schools, clinics, ...
All apartment buildings have a building management. This helps ensure safety for residents living:
- Protection works 24 out of 24.
- Controlling people coming in and out of the apartment to avoid intruders by various methods such as: security check, resident card use to verify or consent of residents can enter the building. .
- Security camera system is fully equipped in every corner of the corridor.
- The courts Modern apartment building all have fire and explosion prevention and fighting systems, etc., up to the quality standards prescribed by law.
- Many high-class apartments also have separate paths, separate from the entire building, to easily escape when a fire occurs, or to replace the elevator when the power is out.
Prices of apartments have their own advantages and limitations:
- Compared to many other types of houses in the same segment, apartments are said to be "softer". The reason is that apartments on different floors must share the right to use the space, while the landlord will have full ownership of the land.
- In addition, if the ground works are issued a long red book, some types of apartments are limited to the ownership period, up to about 50 years.
- However, in some cases, Grade A condominiums with high standards are priced not inferior to high-class ground houses.
See more: Interior design times city apartment 90m2 190 million
7 TYPES OF THE MOST POPULAR APARTMENT
What are the 7 most popular condominium types today? MOIVAONHATOI please list below:
NORMAL APARTMENT APARTMENT
Apartments are usually the most common type. These are self-contained apartments, with fully arranged and tidy spaces to serve living needs such as living room, bedroom, kitchen area and toilet. Depending on the area and use, apartments will have flexible prices to ensure the affordability of many objects in different segments.
A penthouse is a term that refers to an apartment located on the top floor of a building, and not necessarily a penthouse. Homeowners can use the open space of the penthouse to enjoy the fresh air, and the surrounding beauty. Penthouse is suitable for the lavish, noble lifestyle of the super rich.
Duplex apartment is a form of designing a flat apartment between at least 2 adjacent floors in the same building. Duplex apartments are often designed in the attic of a high-end apartment and commercial center project. Therefore, Duplex apartments can open up to the viewing angle with a large, airy view, and toughened glass design in outdoor exposed areas to make the most of the abundant natural light.
SKY VILLA APARTMENT
Sky Villa are the high-class luxury villas designed on the top floor of the building. It owns all amenities like a real resort such as a garden, swimming pool, relaxation area, ... Although located in an apartment building, this apartment is completely separate from the aisle, and private lift. The rooms in Sky Villa are designed to create a sense of airy, spacious as possible. In order to optimize the space, the glass partition material is used a lot.
See more: Interior design of imperia sky garden apartment 100m2 180 million
Officetel is a compound word with two nouns: Office (office) and Hotel (houses). Each officetel apartment has a small area, from 25 m2 to 50 m2, suitable for many different customers, especially entrepreneurs and small business owners. This type can both meet the daily needs of homeowners, and can provide a comfortable space for the activities of the company.
Studio apartments or children called Bachelor or Efficiency are small apartments, with an area ranging from 25 m2 to 65 m2 is the maximum. The highlight that easily identifies a studio apartment is that in interior design all elements are in the same space, i.e. there are no walls to divide the rooms, making the whole apartment look like a large room. so.
Shophouse, also known as commercial townhouse, is defined as the type of real estate combining residential apartments and commercial shops. Shophouse is usually located at the ground floor (1st floor across the street) of commercial townhouse projects. Shophouse apartments are also often planned in a central location, densely populated to ensure the best business and rental interest rates.
Is the apartment the type you want to head to in the future? If so, you now understand what the apartment is. And please rely on this article to choose the type of apartment that suits your family's finances, needs and interests!
If you want to design - construction of apartment interior, please contact:
MV CONSTRUCTION COMPANY - INVITED TO MY HOUSE
Hotline: 0908.66.88.10 - 09.0202.5707
Address: 201 Bà Triệu, Hai Bà Trưng District, Hà Nội